Take advantage of our hip osteoarthritis special which includes $213 worth of value for just $59! (Valid until July 7th). It includes:
✅ 1 Hour detailed initial Assessment with a hip osteoarthritis physio and how you can achieve the results with the GLA:D Program as stated below (Normally $125)
- We look at the way you move (for example walking, going up and down stairs, in and out of chair) to determine if what affects its having on your pain and restrictions.
✅ Strength assessment of your hip muscles using a handheld dynamometer (fancy word for muscle testing machine) (Normally $49).
✅ Personalised rehab program to get you back start you on the road to reduced pain and improved confidence in your joint (Normally $39).
- This may involve a home exercise program, tailored to YOUR hip.
- We’ll discuss the GLA:D program with you and discuss how you’ll benefit from the program.
At the end of the session, you’ll know exactly why you are getting pain as a result of your osteoarthritis, a clear plan reduce your pain and restrictions and know how long it will take to achieve the results you want.BOOK ONLINE - HIP OSTEOARTHRITIS SPECIAL $59‘
We have helped 100s with hip osteoarthritis reduce their pain, rely less on pain killers and delay or completely avoid joint replacement surgery – And You Can Join Them!
The GLA:D Program
GLA:D stands for Good Life with Arthritis in Denmark (that is currently being rolled out in Australia) and represents a nationwide evidence-based initiative that follows the best and most current recommendations for the treatment of hip and knee osteoarthritis.
This program helps with reducing pain and improving your quality of life through a tailored exercise program appropriate for YOUR joints and the severity of the symptoms you have.BOOK ONLINE - HIP OSTEOARTHRITIS SPECIAL $59
What is involved?
It’s a 6-12 week education and exercise program which has demonstrated fantastic results and had over 30,000 enrolled participants in Denmark. Due to it’s amazing success and great results, it’s now gone worldwide.
What results are participants in Australia reporting?
✅ On average 36% pain reduction
✅ Improved joint confidence
✅ Improved quality of life
✅ Less likely to feel the need for surgery
Our lovely clients Dennis and Karen participating in our the GLA:D Program for Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
Still not sure the GLA:D program is right for you? Here’s some things you need to know:
- The research shows exercise is safe and helps. Exercise has even been shown to thicken joint cartilage!
- Findings on your scans are poorly correlated to pain and disability. We’ve seen marathon runners with severe osteoarthritis, who run long distances without any trouble! Just cause your scan says your knee is ‘buggered’, doesn’t mean it is.
- Your degree of arthritis on imaging DOES NOT predict your pain and disability levels
Lastly, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners clinical practice guidelines states:
“We strongly recommend offering land based exercise for all people with knee and hip OA to improve function and pain regardless of their age, structural disease severity, functional status or pain levels”
You’ve got nothing to lose! – Book your $59 initial session with an expert hip osteoarthritis physio today!BOOK ONLINE - HIP OSTEOARTHRITIS SPECIAL $59
Alternatively, if you’d like to chat to one of our expert hip osteoarthritis physios, give our friendly staff a call at the clinic on 8490 0777 or send an email enquiry through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you 😊