FULL-TIME NEW GRADUATE PHYSIOTHERAPIST POSITION
last updated July 2021
🎉 The Thrive Physio Plus team is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Physiotherapist to join our close-knit team. 🎉
😇 Why join us?
- Highly competitive and well above award remuneration package.
- Structured 5 year financial progression pathway in which we clearly outline the goal posts to reach your income goals.
- The best measure of a good culture is one where turnover is minimal. Join a culture of driven and fun loving physiotherapists in a stable team where we retain staff members for the long haul. We have regular social events and team catch ups and are an extremely close-knit team
- A structured induction to ensure you develop the clinical and the soft skills to be successful in private practice and feel confident treating everything that comes through the door. We will mentor you closely with weekly meetings and professional development to ensure you continue to grow and learn, as well as monthly exercise prescription training with the team.
- We know by nurturing and investing time in our team this results in the best experience for our clients and makes for fulfilling, enjoyable careers.
- We have strong affiliations with the local community, providing the opportunity to treat a wide range of conditions including the athletic population.
- You will have access to state of the art Pilates equipment and gym facilities in a modern and fresh treatment setting with everything you need to treat and rehabilitate clients appropriately.
- We love to have fun!
- This will be a challenge: all growth comes from going outside your comfort zone
- We have more to offer than the average clinic because we DO MORE than the average clinic
- We’re looking for someone who wants to build something special over the next 3-5 years.
🚀The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- A great communicator with a love of people
- Willing to work hard and assist in networking to continually develop our brand
- Passionate about exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to push beyond your comfort zone.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Receptive to constructive feedback in order to become the best you can be.
- Keen to work in a high performance but fun-loving environment.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Looking for a rewarding position to build a long lasting career.
👍You will be responsible for:
- Consulting and liaising with clients to help them reach their physical goals.
- Maintaining prompt, detailed and up to date treatment notes.
- Communicating with our referral network via written and face-to-face means.
- Working closely with our existing admin and Physiotherapists to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
- Keeping your knowledge base and skills up to date with current research evidence.
- Participating in marketing activities to attract and retain our valued clients, including involvement in regular video filming for our Facebook and Instagram pages, and development and writing of blog content.
- Contributing to an environment of high performance to help everyone be their best.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive, caring and energising.
👇How to apply?
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’d love to join Thrive Physio Plus” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted personally.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
FULL-TIME CLIENT EXPERIENCE OFFICER
last updated March 2021
[Do you love people and have what it takes to be an amazing client experience officer?]
[Are you looking to work in a motivating environment with opportunities for growth in a fun-loving team?]
[Is your current role becoming lacklustre? Wanting a new challenge?]
Thrive Physio Plus are looking for an enthusiastic administration officer to join our team. As part of this role you’ll be:
- Exposed to a variety of administration duties
- Part of a committed team with a great work environment
- Enjoy a fast paced and challenging role
- Receive close mentoring and regular support to ensure you continue to grow and learn, while becoming an integral part of our team. We know by nurturing and investing time in our team this results in the best experience for our clients and makes for fulfilling, enjoyable careers.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their time spent in our doors is memorable. Basically, to help us create raving fans! You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties and maintenance of a clean and welcoming environment, whilst working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment. Beyond that, we envision the successful candidate developing into someone who will take on more leadership and responsibility within the business. This will involve:
- Playing an active role in our marketing and growth efforts, including content creation, liaising with like minded businesses and planning workshops and events amongst other things
- Nurturing referrer relationships and assisting us in developing new partnerships
- Training of casual and part time administration team members
- Rostering and payroll assistance
- Assisting in quality control
- Other duties to be discussed
So what are we looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly
- Passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- Is outgoing, with an interest in small business marketing
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, vacuuming and doing dishes
- You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well and confidently, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You can effectively prioritise your time
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
- You have no issues holding people accountable.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You’ll receive regular mentoring
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You mix with people who love their work.
- We have a terrific client base, who feel more like family than clients!
The successful applicant will need to be available Monday to Friday and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit. The role is ongoing for the right candidate.
We aren’t necessarily looking for someone with reception experience, more so someone with excellent customer service skills and experience.
We have a unique business culture, and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role and we don’t expect it to be open for long.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. If you’re an introvert, this role probably isn’t for you.
If you believe you’re the right person, please send your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com by close of business, Friday the 31st of May. Start date to be discussed.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now. We look forward to hearing from you!