PART TIME/FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST[role commencing on part-time hours with a view to full-time hours as soon as possible]
Are you the next Physiotherapist extraordinaire we’re looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- A great communicator with a love of people
- Willing to work hard and assist in networking to continually develop our brand
- Passionate about exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to push beyond your comfort zone.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Receptive to constructive feedback in order to become the best you can be.
- Keen to work in a high performance but fun-loving environment.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Looking for a rewarding position to build a long lasting career
You will be responsible for:
- Consulting and liaising with clients to help them reach their physical goals.
- Maintaining prompt, detailed and up to date treatment notes.
- Communicating with our referral network via written and face-to-face means.
- Working closely with our existing admin and Physiotherapists to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
- Keeping your knowledge base and skills up to date with current research evidence.
- Participating in marketing activities to attract and retain our valued clients, including involvement in regular video filming for our Facebook and Instagram pages, and development and writing of blog content.
- Contributing to an environment of high performance to help everyone be their best.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive, caring and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’d love to join Thrive Physio Plus” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted personally.
We can’t wait to hear from you!