CASUAL ADMINISTRATION ROLE
last updated 7th December 2021
🎉 Thrive Physio Plus are looking for an enthusiastic casual front of house/ receptionist to join our team. As part of this role you’ll be part of a committed team with a great work environment and enjoy a fast paced and challenging role 🎉
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their time spent in our doors is memorable. Basically, to help us create raving fans!
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients, as well as the general running of the physiotherapy clinics and maintenance of a clean and welcoming environment. You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties. You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
😀So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly
- Passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, vacuuming and doing dishes
- You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well and confidently, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You can effectively prioritise your time
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
- You are very competent in the use of computers and social media.
The successful applicant will need to be available Monday to Thursday evenings, as well as Saturdays.
We aren’t necessarily looking for someone with reception experience, more so someone with excellent customer service skills and a friendly, caring, outgoing personality that’s willing to learn!
😇 Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. If you’re an introvert, this role probably isn’t for you.
If you believe you’re the right person, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, 31st December 2021. Start date ASAP.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now. Looking forward to hearing from you!