WOMEN’S HEALTH PHYSIOTHERAPIST
You’re a highly trained, experienced women’s health therapist who works autonomously with no direct clinical supervision necessary and has experience across a wide breadth of women’s health conditions and presentations. You have a love of helping people and working amongst people who drive you to be better. You may have a loyal following of clients already, or have a keen interest in building a caseload in conjunction with our marketing efforts, high existing demand from our client base, cross-referrals from our existing team members, and extensive support from our owners.
- You will be the solo women’s health practitioner within the clinic. As such, we’re looking for someone experienced who doesn’t require clinical mentoring in women’s health-related conditions. Mentoring for non-women’s health conditions will be provided, including soft skills and communication training. We’re an exceptionally busy clinic, with 8 physiotherapists and 1 remedial massage therapist and we run upwards of 40 exercise sessions per week, including for pre and post-natal women. We don’t envision it being difficult to fill a caseload for the right person.
- The hours required for this role are anywhere from 15 hours to 20 hours with a start as soon as possible in 2024. From mid-2024, there is the potential to increase hours if mutually agreeable for a period of 6 months whilst a team member is on leave, prior to those hours returning to their original quantity. No evening or Saturday work is required.
- You will treat a mix of private musculoskeletal clients
- Appointment lengths may be customised to your needs (both initial and follow-up consultations) and level of experience, with a preference for 60-minute initials and 30-minute follow-ups.
- Our preferred candidates will have 3+ years in private practice
- Your level of experience will determine your salary package
- Annual salary package will range from full-time equivalent, $85,000 to $130,000 plus superannuation, including your base salary plus all bonuses and entitlements (based on experience and qualifications)
- Your salary package includes a bonus/commission structure that allows you to take home an extra $20000-$40000 per year in performance-based bonuses
- You will have access to a PD budget, internal formal and informal clinic mentoring, and world-class external paid mentors the clinic engages.
- We have a highly skilled admin team to assist you at all levels of your role, including with client retention.
We are seeking a women’s health physiotherapists who:
- Wants to reinvigorate themselves in a profession-leading clinic, with an exceptional client base, supportive and fun-loving team, and a remuneration and training package that is unrivalled.
- Has experience working in a busy private practice and is confident treating many types of women’s health presentations including but not limited to chronic pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, prolapse, bowel control, abdominal separation, sexual dysfunction, mastitis, and post-natal checks amongst others.
- Is strongly committed to excellence in private practice
- Enjoys being in a busy, stimulating clinical environment
- Values working alongside a high-performing team in a fun environment where team culture is our highest priority.
- Wants to harness the learning opportunities that working in an experienced team provides – in particular, bettering your soft skills and communication and utilising optimal rebooking protocols to improve your outcomes amongst other things
- Desires personal growth and mentoring from our leadership team and owners
- Are truly team players and have demonstrated abilities when it comes to being part of a team and working collaboratively with our therapists
About the clinic
Thrive Physio Plus is an industry-leading boutique clinic with a bustling team of 15 in the suburb of Highgate. We’re an exceptionally busy clinic considering our inception in 2018, with a large, well-established and diverse client base and strong links in the community. Simply, we aim to deliver exceptional client experiences from the waiting room through to the treatment room.
For our clients, our vision is to help people live pain-free, fulfilling lives, doing things they never thought possible. For our team, it’s to help them provide fulfilling careers, where they feel supported, rewarded, and appreciated whilst working autonomously.
Comprising a team of 8 physios, remedial massage therapy, pilates, and exercise we service clients with complex needs who form strong bonds with their therapists over long periods and require expert care and high levels of customer service and collaborative treatment.
Our induction program is the industry’s best – one that has been finely tuned over the last 5 years – and guarantees you success in your role, with access to our ownership and leadership team regularly and often. We have formal and informal clinical and nonclinical mentoring.
Our clinicians most love the warm, supportive culture, one where everyone is striving to learn and improve. We have a purpose-built rehab gym, a dedicated leadership team to assist with your growth, development, and challenges, and mentoring pathways to help you achieve excellence. Importantly, we have year-on-year salary progressions, ensuring you never feel ‘stuck’ or at the ceiling with no room for growth financially.
We utilise the latest practice management software and technology to make your job easier and more rewarding but also to aid you in taking your performance to the next level. We’ve invested heavily in our systems and technology these last 24 months to make our team members’ work lives easier and better.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you and lead you through a professional process to not only determine your fit for Thrive Physio Plus, but also whether we are the right clinic for you and the next stage in your private practice physiotherapy career.
Please send your application through to email@example.com
Applicants without AHPRA registration will not be considered for this role.
Preference will be given to those who apply for this role as soon as possible, and we will interview you as soon as your application comes through – so apply ASAP to give yourself the best chance to secure what could be your dream job!
last updated March 2023