PART TIME/FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST
last updated May 2022
[Is your current role becoming lacklustre? Looking for a new challenge?]
[Do you value clear pathways and progressions in terms of what your career holds for you, financially and otherwise?]
[Do you want to be part of a team that pushes each other to be the best, achieves exceptional client outcomes and has a heap of fun along the way?]
? If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- A great communicator with a love of people
- Upbeat and outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Willing to work hard and assist in networking to continually develop our brand
- Passionate about exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally, and willing to invest time behind the scenes to communicate better, learn more, and deliver exceptional client results.
- Receptive to constructive feedback in order to become the best you can be.
- Keen to work in a high performance but fun-loving environment.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Looking for a rewarding position to build a long lasting career
You will be responsible for:
- Consulting and liaising with clients to help them reach their physical goals.
- Maintaining prompt, detailed and up to date treatment notes.
- Communicating with our referral network via written and face-to-face means.
- Working closely with our existing admin and Physiotherapists to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
- Keeping your knowledge base and skills up to date with current research evidence.
- Investing time in your communication skills and physiotherapy knowledge, with our help – you get out what you put in.
- Participating in marketing activities to attract and retain our valued clients, including involvement in regular video filming for our Facebook and Instagram pages, and development and writing of blog content.
- Contributing to an environment of high performance to help everyone be their best.
? You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive, caring and energising. We’re also transparent about how to earn your ideal salary whilst working your ideal week, and what is required to help you get there.
The plan is to start on reduced hours, with a view to full-time hours as your case load permits.
?If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’d love to join Thrive Physio Plus” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted personally.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
CASUAL ADMINISTRATION ROLE
last updated 7th December 2021
? Thrive Physio Plus are looking for an enthusiastic casual front of house/ receptionist to join our team. As part of this role you’ll be part of a committed team with a great work environment and enjoy a fast paced and challenging role ?
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their time spent in our doors is memorable. Basically, to help us create raving fans!
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients, as well as the general running of the physiotherapy clinics and maintenance of a clean and welcoming environment. You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties. You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
?So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly
- Passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, vacuuming and doing dishes
- You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well and confidently, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You can effectively prioritise your time
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
- You are very competent in the use of computers and social media.
The successful applicant will need to be available Monday to Thursday evenings, as well as Saturdays.
We aren’t necessarily looking for someone with reception experience, more so someone with excellent customer service skills and a friendly, caring, outgoing personality that’s willing to learn!
? Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. If you’re an introvert, this role probably isn’t for you.
If you believe you’re the right person, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by close of business, 31st December 2021. Start date ASAP.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now. Looking forward to hearing from you!