***Scroll to bottom of page for link to blog post.
Do you feel that your shoulder exhibits any of these symptoms?
- Catching Pain
- Impingement with lifting
- Unable to sleep on your shoulder
- An ache from the top, to the outside of bicep area.
- Feelings of instability or ‘looseness’
- Unable to put weight through it, or do a bench press or push ups
- Pain on throwing or swimming
- Pain and aches at night
If you answered Yes to any of the symptoms listed, your shoulder is highly likely to be a great candidate for successful results with our highly skilled shoulder physios!
During your phone call with our shoulder physiotherapist, we will:
Get to understand YOUR shoulder problem.
We will be clear in telling you if we think we can help with your shoulder problem.
Develop a plan to get you on the path to a pain-free shoulder!
We can give you advice that will help you to fix:
- Shoulder Bursitis & Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator Cuff and Bicep Tendon Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocations
- Shoulder Muscle and AC Joint Strains