Updated 31st March 2021
Do you want to join the happiest group of therapists in Adelaide?
Are you a great remedial massage therapist, with excellent interpersonal skills and a thirst for ongoing knowledge?
Are you looking to be part of something special?
Do you want to have autonomy, mastery and purpose injected into your remedial massage career?
Do you want a guaranteed fortnightly salary with annual leave, PLUS the benefits of a robust and a healthy commission?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
Current Careers Available:
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST – Part Time (building to approx 15-20 hours with 2 evenings per week, plus Saturdays) starting as soon as possible.
Based in Highgate Thrive Physio Plus offers high quality, 45 and 60 minute remedial massage consultations, as well as physiotherapy private practice consultations and high end rehabilitation for all sports and musculoskeletal injuries.
Are you the brilliant Remedial Massage Therapist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining a private practice caseload.
- Someone who enjoys having fun both within, and outside of the workplace, and someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (providing the best practice care)
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, sports clubs, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
Our expectations of you:
- Are on board with our ethos that education and exercise are the pillars of getting successful long term outcomes for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Are a team player who seeks to work with and refer appropriate clients to members of the physiotherapy team (and we expect they do the same!).
- Seeks to achieve the ‘ideal client journey’ with all clients.
- Avoids nocebic language that conveys fragility.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of extra perks, such as an extremely healthy commission, continuing professional development budget, plus EPIC Christmas parties!
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, regular in-service program, quarterly team activities and a generous professional development allowance.
You will be surrounded by experienced physiotherapists in one of the most in demand clinics in Adelaide, in an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘team’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Applicants must have completed a diploma of remedial massage, be able to be registered with the private health funds for claiming, and maintain professional indemnity insurance. You must have the right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship will not be accepted.